Plinth 2000 93BE Electric Phlebotomy Chair Features:
- comfort foam,
- phlebotomy arm rests,
- smooth electric operation,
- unique lifetime guarantee,
- easy operation,
- low running costs,
- hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl,
- able to lift 225kg from its lowest height,
- full choice of accessories and colours.
- Either Electric or hydraulic height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height
- Two fully adjustable profiled Phlebotomy arms
- Backrest & footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Operated as standard by a hand switch (footswitch optional)
- Foot section adjustable between -90o and +25o and backrest adjustment from -20o to +85o
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5")
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- Twin lift frame design
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1 Electrical standard IEC601 part
- Length: 172 cm (68") Width: 63 cm (25") Height: 46 cm (18") approx. to 95 cm (37") approx.
We provide FREE delivery on all orders to the following postcodes in the North East of England:
NE1 to NE71
DH1 to DH9
SR1 to SR8
DL1 to DL17
TS1 to TS19
Standard delivery for the rest of Mainland UK is £5.95 and FREE when you over £100 + VAT (*excludes Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland).
* Deliveries to the Highlands are £12, Islands £18.54 & Northern Ireland £12. Orders to these areas are not eligible for free delivery.
For customers outside of the UK please contact us to discuss your requirement.
Please click here
for full delivery information